We are excited to welcome guests back to Surprise Your Eyes!
ONLINE TICKET PURCHASES ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
In order to provide for social distancing, we will be limiting the number of guests entering Surprise Your Eyes throughout the day.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO PROVIDE YOU A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
• Limiting the number of guests entering per hour to provide for social distancing.
• Providing social distance markers in the ticket line and at key exhibits to remind Guests and Team Members to maintain a safe distance.
• Hand sanitizers are available throughout the building.
• We are frequently sanitizing high touch points such as doors, counters, and benches.
• All Team Members will be wearing masks. Guests ages 6+ are required to wear masks. Masks are available for purchase.
• Performing health and temperature checks for all Team Members and requiring those that do not feel well to stay home.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
• Buying your tickets online is strongly recommended. We will limit the number of guests allowed to visit each day.
• We will not accept cash payments for any transactions. We accept all major credit cards and Apple Pay.
• Guests will need to bring their own equipment to take pictures – cell phones, cameras, and selfie sticks …In order to minimize physical contact, Team Members will not assist in taking photos for Guests.
• Guests should avoid touching the backdrops as much as possible.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
• Guests ages 6+ are required to wear masks. Masks are available for purchase.
• If you are sneezing, coughing, running a fever, or generally not feeling well, please visit on a day when you are feeling better.
• Maintain CDC suggested social distance between parties and stay in groups of 10 people or less.
• Please wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds or more.
• Refrain from touching the backdrops as much as possible.
• Please do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact with Team Members or other Guests.